If you’re looking for new ways to expand and grow your business, social media marketing tools are an excellent place to begin. From working with content creators to developing your own ad campaigns, social media is the go-to platform for sharing your brand. Here are 5 tools that can help:
- Classic content marketing should be one of the first routes you look at for social media marketing. Creating excellent blog posts about the topics that are important to your clients draws in potential business and provides a way for you to share information about your craft. Links to these posts can be shared on nearly every platform.
- Hootsuite is simple, in that it allows you to push out posts to multiple platforms at once. It’s deeply useful in that it gives you complete control over your social media marketing tools in one, easy to use interface. From controlling who gets to post to scheduling posts in advance, make sure that your Instagram page and YouTube channel reflect the reputation you have worked to create.
- Bitly allows you to shorten any URL into a social-media friendly link. While it may seem like a small, simple thing, these user-friendly URLs present a much easier way to share a link out loud.
- Sites like Piktochart allow you to create stunning infographics that work across platforms. Infographics are a great way to present a lot of information in an engaging way. From advertising a new product to explaining how your manufacturing process works, infographics are all the rage and work as an excellent social media tool to catch the eye of potential customers.
- Finally, Google Analytics is an excellent way to make sure that your content is search engine optimized and that customers are seeing all of the great pieces that you’re presenting. Without an audience, even the greatest social media marketing tool won’t do you any good.
If you’re looking to expand your brand, reach more clients, and create more business, Digital Solutions has a team of dedicated marketers who are ready to help you reach those dreams. The greatest social media marketing tool is a professional with years of experience, such as those at Digital Solutions.